National Testing Agency, NTA will close down the JNUEE Answer Key 2022 objection window on December 20, 2022. Candidates who want to raise objections against the answer key can do it through the official site of JNUEE at jnuexams.nta.ac.in.
The answer key was released on December 18, 2022. The examination was conducted on December 7, 8, 9 and 10, 2022 at different Examination Centres located in India in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. To raise the objections candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
JNUEE Answer Key 2022: How to raise objections
- Visit the official site of JNU Exams at jnuexams.nta.ac.in.
- Click on JNUEE Answer Key 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key and raise objection by clicking on the question.
- Make the payment of processing fees and click on submit.
- Your objection has been raised.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
To raise objections candidates will have to make payment of the processing fee of ₹200 per question challenged through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm/UPI upto December 20. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium.