Bihar Public Service Commission will start the registration process for BPSC 68th Prelims Exam 2022 on November 25, 2022. Candidates who have to apply for the preliminary examination through the official site of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the examination is till December 20, 2022. Candidates who want to apply for the exam can follow these simple steps given below.
BPSC 68th Prelims Exam 2022: How to register
- Visit the official site of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on BPSC 68th Prelims Exam 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
This recruitment drive will fill up 358 posts in the organisation. The application fees is ₹600/- for general category and ₹150/- for Bihar Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates. The payment should be made online through debit card, credit card or net banking.